Business Operations Coordinator
We are seeking a Business Operations Coordinator who would be responsible for day-to-day operations, ensuring all business needs are met while working with all departments to ensure smooth and seamless execution of ongoing activities and tasks. The coordinator would be responsible for maintaining the office operation, supporting Hapoel’s CEO, staff and players as they perform their duties, and handling external vendors, suppliers and service agreements. Additionally, the coordinator will handle daily administration, oversee equipment and supply inventory, office logistics and coordinate hotels, transportation, flights, government documents and paperwork. This position is a full-time job that requires working at the Jerusalem office and arena at least four days a week and attending Hapoel game nights.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administrative work of the office, including providing general support to Hapoel’s office staff while creating a friendly, professional, and safe work environment.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, suppliers, and external business partners.
- Understand complex tasks, break them into simple steps, plan a solution, and think around issues to be executed with minimal guidance from others.
- Improve all aspects of the business to further the company's goals. Set the office's tone and make sure that team members are motivated and satisfied with their work while enforcing office policies.
- Responsible for managing, reading, understanding and editing contracts with office suppliers and government documents such as service providers, booking hotels, transportation, flights, government paperwork, players visas, etc.
- Manage and collaborate with technological suppliers and vendors to support office phone/internet communication and computational needs.
- Collaborate with the finance department to monitor and manage office budgets to ensure cost-effective operations. Tracking invoices and expenses related to facilities, supplies, and services.
- Assist employees with basic IT troubleshooting and liaise with IT support for more complex issues.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations, emergency procedures, and office security protocols.
- Monitor the cleanliness and organization of common areas, meeting rooms, and workspaces.
- Support front office staff with customer service tasks during Hapoel games at the Arena, including ticketing, transportation, and attendance issues.
- Support the CEO with setting up, scheduling and following up on meetings with various stakeholders.
- At least 2 years of previous experience managing an office in a corporate environment or assisting senior excecutives.
- Ability to take responsibility and pay attention to details while staying focused under pressure.
- Ability to juggle several tasks at once and consistently deliver high-quality work within tight timescales.
- Flexibility to pick up different tasks and projects and work during game nights during the season.
- Strong organizational / project management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize workloads.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Quick to learn and keen to develop personally and grow and improve the organization.
- Ability to work with multiple internal and external sources, including suppliers and government partners.
- Ability to influence people to provide an efficient and productive work environment while maintaining good relationships.
- Solid professional and financial literacy to be able to read, understand, and edit (if needed) contracts with suppliers and government documents.
- Solid logistical and technical abilities to maintain a smooth and seamless corporate office environment.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook.
- Solid communication abilities, both written and verbal, in both Hebrew and English.