Sales and Fan Success Account Manager
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic sales and fan success account manager to join our team. As a member of the Hapoel Ticket Sales Team, you are responsible for the sales and service of Hapoel Jerusalem ticket products that include season tickets, single game tickets, and group ticket packages. The sales account manager would also have to support ticket sales and inventory management that were allocated and reserved for sponsors and business partners as part of sponsorship deals. This position is a full-time job that requires working at the Jerusalem office and arena at least four days a week and attending Hapoel game nights.
- Execute effective sales calls and presentations promoting the purchase of the available seating products in order to meet established sales objectives and goals.
- Direct sales of all ticket products and Hapoel merchandise to a wide range of clientele, including but not limited to basketball fans, non-basketball fans, corporate executives, and business people. Ensure inventory integrity and high levels of service for all seat holders.
- Proactively solicit and follow-up on any personal sales leads and daily calls for new business generation.
- Manage and support sponsors and business partners allocated tickets.
- Collaborate with Hapoel’s marketing department to launch, manage, and maintain Hapoel’s fan loyalty program based on fan engagement, purchase behavior, and attendance behavior.
- Maintain and produce accurate reports regarding sales, leads, and conversation rates on a regular basis, including fan acquisition costs and fan types.
- Work in conjunction with fellow sales team members to uphold the mandates and ethics of the entire department regarding sales and service objectives.
- Participate in events, promotions, client entertainment, and other activities as required.
- Work scheduled shifts during Hapoel games and other required team and/or arena events, activities, or functions as required.
- Provide problem-solving techniques to assist with all fan inquiries and concerns.
- Represent Hapoel Jerusalem in a professional and ethical manner.
- Manage daily activity through the use of a ticketing system database.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience, preferably in the sports or entertainment industries.
- The ability to build relationships through strong outbound call prospecting on a daily basis is required.
- Ability to handle heavy phone volume, both outbound and inbound, is required.
- Strong fan service and interpersonal skills.
- CRM (fan relationship management) system experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, both in Hebrew and English.
- Ability to work weekends, nights, and holidays as dictated by events.
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook computer skills.